Wednesday 28 November 2012

Chapter 18 : That's where love starts

It's going to be the school holidays and Ginny suggested to go to Universal Studios. I didn't want to go, but Ginny insisted me to go. When I asked her who will be going, my mood went down after she said. Ok, of course Blake will be going. He goes anywhere Ginny goes. But, the problem came. Ginny has invited Belinda to come! OMG! Belinda is coming! With her pathetic boyfriend Louis! Now , everybody has a partner and I'm alone! I wanted to tell Ginny that I can't go because I'm allergic to Universal Studios, but I know she will know that I'm lying. Who on earth will be  allergic to theme parks? Come on, theme parks are so fun! Wait....... I think there's someone I can take along. Lanny! I asked Ginny whether if I could take a friend. She looked at me with her who-is-that eyes and told her it is Lanny. Ok, I admit, I had a little feelings for Lanny after that day, but who cares?

We went to Universal Studios by Belinda's mom's car. Ok, although most of the cheerleaders are scared of fat, but not Belinda. The first thing she said when we went there was " I'm hungry. Louis, I wanna go and eat. " We all looked at her, but she didn't care. We went with her to the nearest restaurant and she ordered a plate of fries, a large chicken hamburger, a mushroom soup , a plate of nachos and a cup of smoothie. Louis tried to take a piece of her nachos and she hit his hand and said " No touchy- touchy." She gobbled her food and she looked like a monkey. Luckily I managed to take a picture of her . Meanwhile, Blake and Ginny were cuddling while they shared eating a plate of spaghetti. I wasn't sad, I have Lanny. I looked at Lanny and I caught his eye. he smiled at me, I smiled back.I was wondering how would this day be over. Lanny have no reaction or he has reaction. Weird me.

We were lining up to ride the ride " The Mummy Returns" . The line was so long. We waited for an hour and it isn't our turn yet. We were lining up in pairs and Lanny was beside me. Just then, Lanny's hand touched my hand. I wanted to avoid his hand , but I can't. He holded my hand and I let him. I look at him and he look at me. We smiled. Ginny saw me. I was blushing, so did Lanny. We waited for  15 minutes more and it's our turn. Lanny sat beside me in that ride. He told to me have fun and don't be scared. I smiled again. Then, the ride begins. Lanny was holding my hand the whole journey. I felt good. We ride other rides and we went home.

I wonder if Lanny really love me. Is it a bet like Blake's ? I wish not. Lanny is so smart and caring. He wouldn't do that. Universal Studios. I will remember this place forever. That place was where Lanny and I begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment