Monday 5 November 2012

Chapter 13 : Banned

Wait, didn't I told you that I was banned. Yup, banned. That month was pretty good. Ginny came over almost everyday and told me about school. She even told me about Blake. Wait, I didn't tell her about it, how would she know? Never mind. Although I was banned from school , I wasn't grounded! Blake went out with me on a date almost everyday. He said he likes me and we had my first kiss at his car. OMG! Until now, I couldn't believe that I'm dating the MOST HOTTEST, COOLEST , SMARTEST GUY EVER!

But, I still couldn't stand the fact that I lied to Ginny. Oh well, I thought my banned days were nice , but it wasn't nice until someone appear. " Marty! Belinda is here ! " mom shouted from downstairs. Belinda? What's she doing here? Ruin my life?  " Coming! " I shouted. Belinda was there, with her sparkling nails and her blonde hair. " Guess I'll leave you girls alone. " mom said. Belinda came close to me and whispered to my ear. " I know you and Blake are dating. You better breakup with him , he's mine. " she said. WHAT?! SO WHAT?! KILL ME? " So what? " I asked. " You really don't know? Idiot! " she said and she left.


What? I really don't get her. Blake is so sweet and kind, and the best thing is, he love me. The next day, Ginny came over angrily. " How dare you? You stole my guy! " she asked. " What guy?" I said. " Blake Ethan. I like him and you stole him from me! " she said. She likes Blake Ethan? Oh no, this is bad. " We started dating few days ago." I said. " I can't believe you did this! You even lied to me. Luckily Belinda told me! " Ginny said. " I'm sorry. " I said. " It's useless! " Ginny said as she ran out from my house. 


Ginny and I had a blog. I on the blog to see her last posts. But, I was banned. She made a picture and it says that " MARTY EVENS IS BANNED! " I'm so shocked. Did I hurt her? GREAT. Now, this banned month is unlucky. Thanks to you, Belinda. I hate you! Sorry Ginny. Blame Belinda! I'm really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment