Sunday 4 November 2012

Chapter 12 : Never

" Ms. Berry, I was the one. " I told Ms. Berry about the incident. " Well,  Ms. Evens, you are banned from school for a month." she told me. " Never mind, I expected it." I said. That time, Belinda was there. " Why would you want to do that? " she asked. " It is because of you. You put pictures of me everywhere. I just want you to feel the way I do." I said. " Erm.... Ms. Berry? Actually I was the one who put pictures of Marty everywhere, it wasn't her fault." Belinda said. Wow. That wasn't Belinda. Wait a minute, I'm I thinking that way again? No. NO. Belinda is a jerk, she wouldn't say that. " It's great you are honest, Belinda. Well, you want any punishment? " asked Ms. Berry. She can CHOOSE? That's unfair. " I want." said Belinda. " Well, you will get detention." said Ms. Berry.

After that, the both of us came out. " Wow, thanks Belinda, I didn't expect you to be........good. " I said. " Listen here Lamo, I admit just because I want to let Ms. Berry and other people know that I'm good, unlike you. Thanks by the way, for putting pictures of my everywhere. I was just acting. Idiot! " Belinda said. I couldn't believe that. ACTING? Such a JERK!

Meanwhile, Ginny came and talked to me " Hey, I'm great that you admit it. After all, you made poor Belinda suffer."  I looked at her with those eyes. My best friend, thinks that Belinda is innocent and I am guilty. " What happened to you these days, Ginny? You became totally a different person. You used to hate Belinda too. Why not now?" I asked. " It is because I realized Belinda is way cooler than you, but you are nicer than her. " Ginny said as she smile. Cooler? She meant that I'm not cool? Well, of course, she's a cheerleader.Cheerleaders are more popular and......cooler. " Fine, wanna come over and hang out?" I asked. " Ok, sounds good." Ginny said. 

We had a great time at my house. She became back the Ginny I knew and I am glad. Ginny asked me a weird question " Marty, do you have a crush? " I am shocked. How am I gonna answer that? I had crush on Blake Ethan, but I never told it to anyone. " Erm, no." I answered. " Well, I have one." she said. " Who's that?" I asked. " Someone you know, but I not telling you." she said. We hanged out until her mom called her.

The next morning, Blake Ethan caught my eye. He smile at me and asked me out. I was shocked. He never talked to me. Ginny kept on waving to him when he was smiling at me. Ginny asked me to hang out with her and I told her I can't , I have to babysit my brother and sister.

I lied to Ginny. I never lie to her. This is the first time. This may be the reason why she didn't talk to me. I may be a bad friend. A bad bad friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment