Thursday 1 November 2012

Chapter 10 : Mom issues

I went home that day and mom scolded me. " Why didn't you come home by 7? You promise me you will attend your aunt's party! " she said. " Erm...... sorry mom, I had to do some projects with Ginny." I answered. " You can at least call me!" she said. I couldn't tell my mom about it. She wouldn't believe me. After all, I had never get detention before. Mom was angry, but what to do. I went to my room, thinking about Belinda. I thought of  stalking her, but it's useless.

" MARTY LIBBY EVENS! GET UP!" mom was shouting from outside. " Whaat......" I asked her. "You better explain this to me!" she says as she opens the door. It was the pictures. " Luckily Belinda sent this to me and told me about this. I can't believe you have been that bad!" mom said. GREAT. It's MISS FREAKING BELINDA, SHE HAS RUINED MY WHOLE LIFE! " MOM, I need to explain,  I didn't take these pictures. I swear. It's Belinda. She asked me to wear her dress and she took pictures of me when I was dressing. " I said with an innocent look. After all, my mom wouldn't believe me if I don't act innocent. " That's an excuse! Belinda is a great girl and she is better than you. She wouldn't do things like that." mom said. This is my mom. She says things without checking. Last time, Belinda put her bracelet in my bag and said I stole it. Mom scolded me and grounded me for a week. I couldn't stand it, it wasn't my fault. It was my fault though for trusting Belinda. "That's it! I'm going to ground you for a week! You are not ashamed of what you have done." mom said.

I was in my room, thinking about mom. Now no one trust me. Not even my best friend, Ginny. Wait, I still a tall girl that understands me, but would she believe me? I seldom talk to dad and my siblings about my thoughts. All I have now is two angry birds. Well, goodnight birds, You are the only real friend and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment