Sunday 25 November 2012

Chapter 17 : Best dressed

I walked in to the school hallway with a beautiful dress and my new sneakers. Today is picture day and I attempt to get the award Best Dressed. Most of the people said that I look nice and will vote for me for the award. Ginny was wearing a beautiful necklace and dress. She was holding Blake's hand as she walked in. She stopped by at my locker and said  " Marty! You look awesome! Guess you will get the award Best Dressed. " I was happy though.  " You look nice too. " I answered. The bell rang and we walked into our class. Belinda saw me and said " Hey look! It's Miss Lamo ! Guess you wanna get that award. But, sorry, that award was always mine. " I didn't care about her. But, deep down inside my heart,  I am very sad. All I wanted is to get that award. Never mind.

It was the time. Everyone was voting for the awards.  Sadly, Belinda didn't get that award she got the nothing.  She stumped her foot and walked to Ms. Berry.  Ms. Berry said that she will make another award for her and she had nothing to say. Meanwhile,  I got th's award. I was so happy.  Ginny got the Most Brave award. We were so happy and I hanged out at her house. Luckily Blake wasn't there. If he was there it will make me feel awkward. We did some makeover and some photo shooting.  Ginny told me that she actually hate Belinda. She get close to her just because she wants Belinda to get along with her. We talked about Belinda and Blake came. I quickly made a move. Until now, I couldn't look at gonna in the eye. Her made me cry and shy. Now, I wouldn't want anything,  but Ginny as a friend.  Ginny, you are my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment