Saturday 1 December 2012

Chapter 19 : I wish

Lanny, Lanny, Lanny. All I can think now is Lanny. I'm still thinking about Lanny. He phoned me everyday. We hanged out and kissed. I never had that feeling before. Even when I'm with Blake. This feeling feels a bit sweet, caring and happy.Ginny was happy that I found someone that loves me. Meanwhile, her caring Blake had a fight with her. It seems that Ginny saw Blake and Belinda kissing. Blake denied and Ginny trusted him. A few days later, she saw them again. Ginny cried as she ran to the girls washroom. Blake explained to her but she knew he was lying.  She asked for a breakup but Blake didn't want. He said that there was never a girl he dated ask for a breakup. He forsed Ginny, Ginny didn't want. He forsed Ginny to kiss him but she didn't want. She struggled but it was no use. At last, she didn't breakup with him, or not he will formed her again.

Poor Ginny. I knew Blake wasn't a good person. Ginny phoned me and she told me everything. I comfort her. I took her to the beach and she felt better. Lanny and I were getting better and better. Lanny is real, I can feel that. He wouldn't cheat on me like Blake. I'm sure. Lanny knows everything about me although we just started a week. Ginny saw me talking on the phone happily every day. I caught her eye and I can see that she's jealous.  I didn't care. I'll just let her be.

Lanny, Lanny,  please don't be like Blake. I beg you. I love you please don't cheat on my feelings. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment