Friday 2 November 2012

Chapter 11 : Time for revenge

I walk into the school and everybody starts laughing. I looked up and saw many pictures of me. Relax, it's not the naked ones, it's the pig nose ones. " Hot Marty Evens with a pig nose! " The headline of the poster. It must be Belinda, but is useless. I can't stand that spoiled brat. I must do something. I ran away and hid in the washroom to think. At last, I thought of something.

I know Belinda will go to the gym and every time she puts her bag next to her  bottle at her bench. I know she doesn't have clothes in locker because last time she said that the locker is dirty and stinky. I took her bag when she was busy talking to The Fabs. I took her clothes from her bag and throw them to the rubbish bin. When she finished, she went to the bathroom to have a bath. The bathroom don't have hangers, so she have to put her clothes at the door. She took her towel to the bathroom and showered. I took her towel off the door and throw it to the rubbish bin.

Then, when she realized, she shouted , but no one heard her. I heard she cried. I quickly run out of the bathroom and prepared for my next class. That time, there were a bunch of school journalist holding cameras . I quickly ran back to the bathroom, and I saw Belinda undress. She tossing things out from her bag and was finding her clothes. I quickly hid behind the wall. Suddenly, I heard those  journalist going into the bathroom to take pictures as their assignments. I quickly run out to avoid their curious look.

When they went in, I heard a loud scream coming from the bathroom. Then, I heard some snapping pictures sound. Belinda shouted for help , but no one help her. She was undress and those journalists kept on taking pictures of her. I couldn't stand to be that mean. I saw a towel that was on the floor and ran in and gave it to Belinda. She took the towel without a word. One of The Fabs came in, she saw Belinda. Belinda asked her for clothes and the girl ran out and came back with clothes. Belinda quickly put it on and said : " I must find out who done this! " she said as she cried.

I didn't mean to hurt her but she didn't say "Thank you" as I gave her the towel. So, I hurt her again. Those journalist laughed and laughed until gave me one of Belinda's picture. " Keep it , you may be happy you helped someone." one of them gave me while their laughing.

I took the picture back home and did some "things" to it. The next day, I woke up early and go to school earlier before everyone. I put the pictures of Belinda everywhere. Later, Belinda was so shocked, she cried and ran into Ms. Berry office. She said that she will punish those journalist for putting the pictures everywhere. Belinda was hurt.

I didn't mean to hurt Belinda, but she was awful. I can't sleep that night, I think I should tell Ms. Berry that I was the one. Belinda was so innocent and I feel guilty. Sorry Belinda, but you made me  do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment