Sunday 11 November 2012

Chapter 16 : Cheerleading

I won't feel good if I see the two couples kissing around, so I joined the cheerleaders. I first I thought that cheerleaders may be as bad like Belinda, but It wasn't . I learned some stunts and cheers and I found out I like it. Ginny joined me too. She said that she would to join too. In fact, Ginny was a better cheerleader. We practiced and our friendship became better and better. Luckily Belinda wasn't the captain, Missy was. Missy is a nice girl and she asked me to  be the flyer. Of course I won't reject that, but Belinda told Missy that she could be the flyer better than me. She asked for a competition and I accepted.

I did better than Belinda and Missy accepted. Belinda said that her base wasn't good and asked to change with me. We changed and I was still better than her. Belinda looked at Missy with those eyes and she walked away. I was the flyer and I am so proud. Next month is the competition and I will be the center attraction. Cheerleading is fun. I practiced and I improved. Soon, the day of the competition has come.

Missy was called to the principle's office a day before the competition. Belinda was mad and she insisted to be the flyer. Missy has no choice but to let Belinda be the flyer. Ginny comforted me and help me with the stunts.

Finally, the day has come. We were the last to perform. Other teams did very well, but we were confident. When it was our turn, we did very well until Belinda fell off from the ground. We quickly stop and take her to the hospital. Belinda was fine but she blame her base. Belinda even blame Missy for letting her take my place. Obviously, it was Belinda fault and she blamed everyone. Because of her, we lost. Thanks to you, Belinda!

Cheerleading will be nicer if Belinda isn't there. Our school will be famous because of cheerleading. But because of the spoil brat, everything was ruined. I suddenly like cheerleading so much, even there is  an evil creature named Belinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment