Wednesday 7 November 2012

Chapter 15 : A bet

I walked in the school hall confidently and not a single tear comes out from my eyes. I told myself that I must be strong although I'm weak inside. Ginny and Blake were holding hands walking towards me. I wanted to avoid them, but I said I was strong. " Ginny and Blake, I want to find out the truth." I said. " Well, that day, Belinda and I bet that you will be in love with me if I ask you out. Ginny didn't know and she was so mad. That day, Belinda purposely ask someone to pour fruit punch on your dress so that you could go to the washroom and I can go to the closet with her. Belinda told you to break up with me so that Ginny could be with me. " Blake said. A BET? I wanted to cry, but I told myself that I am strong. " Well, have fun you guys! " I said as I run to my locker. Belinda again, she made a guy cheated on me. I hate her.

I walked with Ginny to out next class. I don't know why I feel sick and sad. I know I'm sad because I really really love Blake. He broke my heart by a bet. Ginny was nice and fun. Now, I just wish her to be happy. I feel dizzy and in a blink of an eye, I fell down on the floor and all I could see is dark.

I was at the school clinic. The nurse said that I had a flu. Maybe because I cried too much. Ginny came and we went home together. Ginny was a very kind, I'm lucky I had her as a friend. Mom saw me and Ginny went home. Mom thought I was pretending again. She said I stole people's boyfriend. She said I was a jerk. Dad saw and he made me wash his car. The two twins fight , poured milk on me and made me tripped. My flu became fever.

A bet? You call love a bet? Well, Belinda McDazzle , you won't  have a boyfriend in your entire life! You are a slut! You ruin people's life! You cheat on people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment