Monday 5 November 2012

Chapter 14 : It wasn't great

After a banned month, I am back to school. Blake fetch me every morning and send me home everyday. Ginny didn't talk to me either. She was with The Fabs. Guess she will be another member of The Fabs. The school ball is coming and I am afraid. I'm afraid I will lose Ginny. Blake asked me to be his partner and I accepted! But, what about Ginny? Last year, Ginny and I went without dancing, we end up eating. Belinda looked at me with those evil eyes, like I'm wrong. I saw Ginny and I quickly called her. She isn't angry, she was calm. " Ginny, I'm really really sorry. " I told her. " It's ok, I'm fine now. Jonas asked me out yesterday and I accepted." she said. " That's great. " I said. We talk and she told me a lot of things. I'm glad she forgive me.

The ball was great. I wore my purple cocktail dress and Blake wore a purple one too! People said that we were matching couples. Ginny wore a white dress and Jonas said she was pretty. The ball went on pretty good until Belinda took the microphone. " Excuse me, stop dancing. We will have a game called 7 minutes in heaven. People, please picked your partner now. " she said. That time, Blake and I were together. We expected we will be partner. Until someone tripped and poured fruit punch on me. My dress was ruined! I left Blake and quickly go to the washroom. When I was back, Blake was gone. Then, Blake came out from the closet. " You are so hot , Ginny. Let's go. " Blake told Ginny. I was shocked. When they walked out, I looked at them, holding hands. " I thought you said everything was fine." I said as I look at them. " Well, sorry Marty. Belinda said it was ok. " they both said. Suddenly, Belinda took the microphone and said " Look at Marty Evens, she's lonely now!" Everybody looked at me as they were laughing.

I ran out from the school hall and ran home. From school to my house was far. I cried as I was running . Suddenly, someone tapped from the back. " Hello Marty. Remember me? What happened? " it was Lanny, my second grade friend. I didn't answer him I hugged him and I cried. " It wasn't great ! It wasn't ! " I said. He calm me down and took me to Starbucks. We had coffee and we talked. " What happened?" he asked. " Remember Ginny? She lied to me. " I said. I told him everything and he took me home. He was good listener. I thanked him and I went to my room. I cried the whole night. Although I lied to Ginny, but I didn't hurt her heart! Blake is a jerk. Mom came in asked me what happened " What happened Marty?" mom asked. " Nothing. " I answered. I told mom everything and she told me to find out the truth. The truth. Yup, I must find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment