Sunday 28 October 2012

Chapter 9 : Sad Story

Detention is bad, but I have no choice. When it is lunch time, I thought Ginny would eat with me and cheer me up. But, she didn't , she went and ate with The Fabs. I was lonely again. I don't dare to eat with other people, they would talk about me. Guess I'm have to go to the toilet and eat, like those movies. Suddenly, a tall girl call me : " Hey! Wanna sit with me? " " Do you mind if I eat with you?" I asked. " It's ok." she said. " I know what happen to you , I understand that , because it happened to me too." she said. " Oh, can you talk about it?" I asked." It was worst than yours. That time, Belinda asked me to go to her pool party, which is in school." she said." And what happened?" I asked. " We wore swimming suit and the party was fun. Until I was laying on the pool chair and I was asleep. She cut the straps of my bikini and asked all of them to shout at me. When I woke up, I found a toy lobster on me. I didn't know it was a toy. I stood up and ran away from the lobster. This is when the bikini fall from my body and lay on the ground. I was undress, all of them laugh at me. I tried to find a towel or something to cover my body,but there were nothing. Until I ran to my locker, I saw my clothes and quickly change it. It was awful." she said. " Oh, I didn't know. I didn't go to that pool party, I was sick. You didn't tell Ms, Berry?" I said. " So what? Belinda never get detention. Ms. Berry said I have no prove. I told my parents, they complained, but it was useless. Ms. Berry said I purposely strip myself." she said 
That was a sad story.

See? I hate Belinda and THE FABS. They are ruining other people's life! Now, Ginny's eating with them. She may be the other THE FABS member. Oh well, Ginny, please don't hang out with them. Pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment