Wednesday 26 December 2012

Chapter 23 : You were like him

Ginny and I were walking towards the kitchen for some food. Mum made us some homemade chocolate chip cookies. We took some and we headed to my room. Ginny said the cookies were awesome. She suddenly talked about Lanny. She asked me why didn't I ask Lanny to come here.  I said that he has to help his mother to for the garage sale. She asked me why I love Lanny and what I like about him. I told her love is blind. I love him because of everything.  He's perfect for me. She sound so weird.  From that look of hers.  She's like another person. After talking to her for a while, she went home. 

Mum told me to bring some cookies to Lanny so that he could have a rest. I walked there and I saw Mrs. Popper, Lanny's mother.  She told me that Lanny is in his room and a tall girl came to find him too. I was wondering who is it.

I was walking towards his room and I heard a girl's voice. "Oh Lanny, you're so kind." After that, there was no sound coming out from his room. I peep through the hole from his room.  I saw him kissing a girl,  the girl's back was facing me,I couldn't see who is it. My tears rolled down to my cheek. He didn't see me,  I cried.  I ran out from his house.  Mrs Popper asked me why,  but I didn't answer.

I was hurt.  He phoned me at night but I ignored his calls.  I didn't eat dinner too, I just locked myself in my room. I was asking myself, why am I so naive. He's just like Blake, a useless jerk.

Ginny phoned me and I told her everything. She came over and gave me a long hug. I cried the whole night.  He was perfect for me and I was too for me. She stayed with me for the whole night.

Why did he betray me? I love him.  I used to have everything and now Ginny is what I've got. There's something fishy here, I must investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment