Monday 7 January 2013

Chapter 24: Forget

I was walking towards my house after I had a jogged I'm still sad and hurt after what happened. He broke my heart. But I told myself that I have to be strong. I saw him on my way. I tried to hide, but he say me. I was running away, but he managed to hold my hand. " What happened babe?  Why are you ignoring my calls? " he said. "You should know what you've done. I trusted you and you betrayed me. I thought you were nothing like him, but you were.  I think we need to stop seeing each other for a while.  I love you, but please let us just be friends. " I said and I walked away.  I was crying.  I never thought that I could be so strong. I still love him.

We broke up. I'm so sad. But, I still have Ginny. She comfort me and let me hug her. She was a great friend. I love her. I still can't forget him, I was wondering what is he doing now? Thinking about me? Or with that girl? I don't know. I really don't know.

Ms Lalaina , our English teacher gave us test and I couldn't even answer a single question.  All I thought was Lanny. I didn't know what to do. I opened my book and tried to find answers. It was too late. She saw me and I got detention.  I am moody and I hate everything for now. I went there and came home late. Mum scolded me again and said I'm grounded.  I hate mum suddenly.  I hate everything now. Maybe because of Lanny. Ginny was the only one who understands and she was what I've got. Ginny told me to stay strong,  she'll not get in love anymore and we'll get old together. I believed her. We went everywhere together. We went to the mall and bought a lot of clothes. We hang out almost everyday,  but Ginny always says that she needs to go back home to help her mom when we were shopping halfway.

I forgot about that guy. All I have now is Ginny, Ginny and Ginny. We are best friends forever, and nothing can break our friendship.  I love her as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment