Sunday 9 December 2012

Chapter 22 : I don't know

I saw Ginny at school. She tried to avoid me. I didn't care. I walked with Missy to the classroom. Ginny was Belinda,chit chatting again.I don't know what to do. Should I talk to her? Or avoid her? I don't know. She walked to me. She gave me a paper. I opened it.

Dear Marty,
I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I'm sorry. I lost control. I'm really sorry. Help me to say sorry to Lanny.

                                      Love, Ginny.

I don't know what to do. Again. I feel weird. I told Lanny about it. He told me to forgive her. I want to, but I don't feel that way. I sort of hate her. Why? I must stop hating her. I phone her. I told her I forgive her and I understand it. She was relieved. I feel relief too. I feel weird. Really weird.

Lanny and I hanged out at a shop call "I Don't Know" . I told Lanny I don't know because I don't know. I nearly break down and cry.  Lanny hugged me and told me that he will be with me no matter what. He said it doesn't matter if I don't know.  I hugged him. He said he love me. I was in his arms. Crying, sadly..I love him and Ginny. I decided to forgive her since she was with me when I was down.  I forgave her.

I pretended nothing happened between the three of us. I was back to normal. Nothing happened.  It was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment