Thursday 6 December 2012

Chapter 20: Curious

Ginny was so sad. I have no choice but to take her along with me to have dinner with Lanny..I thought Lanny would mind, but he said Ginny is my best friend. She was with me when I was feeling down,I should be with her. Lanny was waiting for us at that steak house. Ginny felt happier. We ordered our food and drinks and we started chatting.  "So...........what's today's plan? If you guys mind, I can go back now. " Ginny said. "No, don't be silly. Why would we mind?" I said as I looked at Lanny. Actually, I did mind. But, she's still my friend.I can't do that. When our drink came, Ginny accidentally tripped her drink and it poured onto my dress. I
quickly went to the washroom. The dress was ruin. I tried using water but it was useless. When I went out,  I saw Ginny and Lanny were laughing happily. Their food was on the table and Lanny had his food all over his mouth. Ginny took her cloth and clean his mouth. I don't know why.  I feel jealous. Me. Jealous. I quickly walked to them.  I pretended nothing happen.I feel sad.

Lanny and I were.holding hands, walking on the beach. I sulked my face. Lanny saw me. He asked me why. I lied.to him. I said I'm fine when I feel so jealous and sad. I wasn't in a mood to walk on the beach. I sat on the sand, thinking.  He looked at me. His blue sparkling eyes looked at me and he asked me why. I said nothing. I hugged him. I looked at him and he kissed me. He asked whether if I felt better. I nodded. We laid on the sand. We hugged each other. Somehow,  I forgotten about that.  Now I only know that Lanny loves me.

Ginny was talking to Belinda.  Belinda looked at me with her evil eyes. Ginny came over and told me that she will be eating lunch with Belinda. I was lonely. Again. Suddenly,  Missy came over. She talked to me. Well, luckily there's still a friend. A reliable friend. She told me that Ginny is weird. Ginny asked Belinda how to flirt guys. I'm starting to get worry. I'm curious.  Why would Ginny ask this type of question. If she ask,who is that guy? OMG! No! Not Lanny! I controlled my emotions and pretended nothing happened.  I don't want to let Missy know. I'm afraid I'll lose him. That guy I love.

I was helping mum to cook and I  accidentally cut my finger when I was cutting the carrot. I was thinking when I was cutting.  I stop thinking when I cut my finger. Blood was coming out and I was still thinking. Mum saw me and quickly help me to stop the blood. She asked what happen and I said I am fine. I lied again. I couldn't help. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I couldn't stop thinking about him,so I phoned Lanny. "Hey babe,  why aren't  you asleep. It's so late. " he asked. "I don't know. I just can't.  " I said. "Still thinking about Ginny in our date."he asked. "Nope. What do you think about Ginny?"I asked. "She's fun,kind and smart. Why do you ask about that?"he asked. "Nothing, just asking. What about me?"I asked. "You are everything.  You're perfect.  And I love you. Why are you asking questions like that? " he asked. "Nothing, I'm just doing some research about friends." I answered. We said goodbye and I hung up the phone.

I don't know why. I feel curious.  I should believe my boyfriend and my best friend.  Ginny wouldn't do that. She wouldn't.  Missy must have mistaken.  Oh well. I can't sleep. My brain is still thinking. I should stop. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment