Saturday 8 December 2012

Chapter 21: I can't believe

Lanny and I were walking at the mall to buy presents for our friend's barbeque party. We were holding hands,choosing together.Suddenly,  someone bang me and I fell on the ground. My hand was bleeding and knee got scratch.  Lanny helped my up and bought some medicine for me. He applied it carefully and hug me. He said he was scared that I will get bruises.  I kiss him know the cheek and told him I was alright. Well, sort of. We found the perfect gift and we bought it.

Lanny was waiting outside of my house. He was so hot in is shirt and jeans. I walked down slowly with smile on my face. He said I was beautiful. I'm glad that we could go to the party together. Our friend, Heather organized this party so that we could meet each other again. When we reached there,Heather opened the door and saw us holding hands. We both blush. We went in and we saw Ginny sitting there alone. I went over to call her. She saw Lanny and smile to him. I was frozen. Hello, I'm your best friend and he's nothing to you.I didn't care. Lanny went over to talk to the boys and I went over to talk to the girls. Somehow, Ginny feels sad and lonely. I looked around and I finally know why. Everyone there was coupled, except Ginny. We chatted so long until I felt thirsty. I took to glasses  ,one for Lanny and one for me. I couldn't find Lanny nor Ginny. I walked to the garden. I saw them chatting. I wanted to walk to them. Until Ginny sat closer to Lanny. She went near him. She kissed him. I saw it. The whole process. I was shocked,afraid and frozen. I dropped the two glasses to the ground. They looked at me. I cried. I ran to the door. "Marty,let me explain. "Lanny said as he ran after me. Everybody was looking at me.  I got out from Heather house and I ran further. Lanny was behind. Lanny managed to stop me. He tried to explain but I struggled. He hugged me. I cried out loud. Then,  we kissed. He explained to me. He told me that Ginny wanted to talk to him. She even pulled her dress lower. Lanny thought she just wanna some talk. But she didn't. She tugged her hair behind her ear and touched Lanny's hand. He pulled it away. Then,she kissed him. I don't know who to trust. I told Lanny that I don't know. He pushed me to the wall. "I love you more than anything. I swear, I never liked Ginny. She can't beat you. "Lanny said. "I know. But, I couldn't believe Ginny. "I said. " You know what?".Lanny said. I wanted to answer him. Before I could,  I realized his lips were on mine. We kissed. Lanny took me home after that.

I couldn't believe. Ginny changed. She tried to break Lanny and I apart. I wouldn't let this happen anymore. I swear. I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment