Saturday 27 October 2012

Chapter 8: NOT ME!

Belinda did a makeover and changed my hair style. Then, she suddenly gave me her dress and asked me to wear it. I seldom wear such a fancy dress, because I seldom attend parties. I changed my clothes and put it on. When I come out from her walk in closet , The Fabs were laughing away. " Oh, Marty! You look so gorgeous! Look here and smile!" Belinda said. Wait. WAIT. Did she just call me Marty? Oh, never mind! " Guys, I really , really have to go." I said, trying to go back and change my clothes. That dress was beautiful. So what, it is Belinda's not mine.

That night, Belinda posted a link in her Facebook. " This is awesome, especially for Ms. Marty Evens." she wrote that. What?! My name?! See, that's why I think she's not good. I clicked the link and I was shock. It was some pictures of me wearing her dress and she edited the pictures with pig nose and ugly eyes. When I strolled down, I gotta really REALLY mad. It was some more pictures of me , but this time, it was worst. It was pictures of me taking of my clothes and changing to her dress. " See, Marty Evens is so HOT! Hahahahah" she wrote. I got really mad. I was mad until I kept pressing the delete button but those pictures wouldn't be deleted. I'm so mad. I couldn't believe it. I cried the whole night.

I open the front door of the school. Everybody was looking at me and they laugh. " What a slut!" the girl near the vending machine said. " IKR?!" said the other girl. " Hey Marty! Nice ass you got!" said Gelvin , the school president and he slap my bum. Ouch. How am I going to live for the rest of the day? " Hey Marty! I'm sorry to hear that, but why do you take naked pictures of you?" Ginny said. I was too angry. I couldn't believe my best friend would say that. "I DIDN'T! IT"S THE FABS! THEY TOOK PICTURES OF ME WHEN I WAS CHANGING!" I shouted. Everybody looked at me. " I'm gonna find Ms. Berry!" Belinda walk past and said. 

"Ms, Evens, I heard that you said that The Fabs did it, right? What can you prove?" said Ms. Berry. "I.........I......... don't know." I said. " Well then, you get detention for posting pictures of yourself and defamation Belinda." she said. " Ok........." I said. 

I wasn't my fault! They did it! Why no one believe me? I wasn't me! It was The Fabs! I knew they wouldn't be that good! I want to cried and I need a person to hug me.

No comments:

Post a Comment