Thursday 25 October 2012

Chapter 6: What am I thinking?

I'm back to school and Ginny talked to me about our English assignments. Ms. Patricia, our English teacher wants us to find about food and wants us to do by pairs. '" Ginny, so who do I pair with?" I asked her. " Um.... I wanted to pair with you but teacher says those who were absent must pair with the another absent one." Ginny answered. " Oic, then who do I pair with?" I asked " Belinda....." Ginny says that with a not-so-happy-voice " WHAT THE? " I shouted. Everybody at the school hallway looked at me, and I gave them the what-are-you-looking-at look. Belinda walked over and said : " Hey Lamo, I can't believe I have to pair with you. How sad is that?" She walked away and I gave her that ugly look. " So..... why did you talk about handbags with her?" I asked. " Oh, my mum's birthday is coming and I want to give her a handbag as her birthday present. Sorry if I left you alone." She said. " Oh, it's ok." I said it with a cheerful smile. Ginny and I talk so happily that day and I feel happy.

Wait, wait a minute! Why do I feel so happy when I still have to pair with that Belinda? I should be mad now. Never mind, I'll just do all the work myself and give the credits to Miss Freaking Belinda. That sounds GOOD. I on my computer and someone chat with me. Oh, it's Belinda. GREAT.

Belinda : Hey Lamo, when do you want to do the assignments? The due date is next week.
Me : Erm, do you even want to pair with me?
Belinda : I have no choice. But, you sound nice sometimes.
Me : Ok then, We'll go to your house. My house is rather noisy. My twin brother and sister fight all day
Belinda : Ok, We shall plan tomorow.

WOW, that doesn't sound like the Belinda I knew. This Belinda is kinda nice. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment