Friday 5 October 2012

Chapter 5 : Sick

I woke up early, felt like vomiting, I was dizzy and had a running nose. Mom came up to wake me up until she found out i'm sick. " Hello Marty, wake up, it's 8 already." Mom said with a soft sound. " I'm not feeling well mom." I answered. Mom quickly take the thermometer and put it in my head. " 38 degrees, have a rest sweety, you  don't need to go to school. You're not pretending ,right ? " Mom said.
" Mom...... obviously not, why should I pretend? Fine, go to work, I wanna sleep." I said with a innocent voice. I couldn't believe my own mother would say that. Mom left the room , I feel like going to school, but I know I can't. I may faint or sleep the whole day in school. I slept for the rest of the day.

The house phone rang, my twin brother answered the phone and passed it to me. " Hello Marty, are you feeling well, what happened?" Ginny phoned me and asked a bunch of questions I don't wanna answer. " I'm fine..... for now....... still sick." I answered with sickly. " Ok then, I won't bother you, get well soon , bye." She hanged up the phone. I continued sleeping until mom woke me up.

" Sweety..... feeling alright? I cooked some mushroom soup. You may be hungry now" Mom took the mushroom soup near me. I wasn't sick anymore, I sit up and drank mom's mushroom soup. " I'm very, very hungry, do you have some more?" I didn't care I would become fat after drinking one big bowl of soup, I was hungry. 

I didn't care about Ginny, all I know for now is to eat and sleep, I was too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment