Friday 21 September 2012

Chapter 4 : What to do?

When I was walking alone , I hear a sound. It sounds like Harry Potter's theme song. Oops, by the way,  I forgotten to tell you that I'm a Harry Potter fan. I always wanted to get in to Gryffindor but I was placed into Hufflepuff. Never mind . I searched every where to find the music and it came from one of the music room. I didn't bother to see , I was too lonely.

I laid on my bed , looking to the ceiling , wishing to find something to do. But, all I could see is a plain, white ceiling. I was bored. I on my computer and search for some art and crafts to do. I saw a scrapbook that is made out of colour papers , but I just found out that I don't have the machine. I off my computer and laid back on my bed. I was thinking back about Ginny today. I wonder what were they talking about. I'm curious. Now, I just wish she could phone me.

No comments:

Post a Comment