Friday 14 September 2012

Chapter 1: My new year

Hi , I'm Marty Evens. I'm a teenager which have full of wishes. This year, I wish I could go on a holiday with my best friend , Ginny Perkins. Ginny is my best friend , we were best friends since we were in kindergarten. When I'm on my way heading to school , someone called me from the back ": Wait for me, Marty." Before I turned around, I knew that it was Ginny. I turned around and we made our usual handshake. " What's up ? " she said. " Mr Hairy's class today, he's teaching me Mathematics." I answered her. " Remember to talk to him in Hair Language."  she said. " That's kind of mean, but I'll try." I said. After that, we went to our lockers, that's when my day had been ruined. My locker. MY LOCKER! It's opened. OPENED! Ginny and I went to see Ms. Berry, the principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment